Saturday, June 26, 2010

Toronto

Okayy, so Toronto is currently undergoing the G-20. This is a wolrd tax thing that will make us lose a billion dollars. The people in Toronto are rioting downtown over this. I'm asking myself why? Burning police cars, violence, total anarchy & chaos. I don't understand the point of hurting police & sending out threats of killing political leaders. It's stupid. I understand you mad, I understand that this is wrong, The police are in your way but are you really going to do this? Understand that there are other ways to do this, to solve this problem. Lately Toronto has been having these huge problems, like first the earthquake, then the G-2O....THE EFF!!My boyfriend thinks I'm jealous of him because he's over at his friend's house, who's a girl. ALL I SAID WAS "No glove, no love." He's so stupid sometimes. Sometimes...More like lately. He's being such a douche bag & it's only been a week sicne we started dating. He's so cute with his nerdy self, but sometimes I just want to stangle him....Right, like I was saying Toronto has been having these issues lately. I just wish they would all act like humans instead of cavemen.

3 comments:

  1. Wow... Brett's pretty annoying ._.

    and really? just a week ago they told the police it was gonna be a "peaceful" protest. i wonder what their definition of peaceful is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is. -.- I wish I could eat out his heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH, OHH, watch the news or check todays newspaper, you'll see.

    ReplyDelete