Thursday, June 3, 2010

weight


Maybe it's just me, but I think I'm extremely fat. I weigh 108, & my height doesn't help(5'1). Like Ik now it's average, but I feel fat. I think I have to much curves. I don't mind the weight, it's just I don't like the way it looks. 16 year olds are very much into the way they look, but come on. I do anything to make myself slim. When I was younger, my tummy was this flat, tight one, but now it's more like this layer of fat. I used to be skinnier a while ago, mostly because I was a yoyo bulimic. I'd get depressed & barf, which I'd do very often since I would be depressed alot. That's why I don't weight 120 like I used to. I want to be skinny, no curves, maybe it's just me, but I think curves are nasty. I'll try to work out to lose weight or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment