Thursday, June 3, 2010

partyy...


this weekend i went to a party. it was fun. a guy i the guy i like was there. i swear he was hitting on me. We spent the whole time together. he was tracing his finger on my rib cages, tickled my toes, rapped his arm around my waist, both rubbed & pushed his arms agianst muy thighs, touching my hands & arms, touched my butt, put his arm around me, & when i was using my chest as a coster he gentley touched my breasts to take it off. I got a spinter from jumping over a fence. We were having a water balloon fight & he was going to throw it to me, but he saw I was hurt & he freaked out took me inside, & took it out. Our faces were so close I could smell his sweet scent. Our faces sweating, only inches apart. When he looked up at me I was holdig in the kiss I wanted to give him. I washed off any dirt & ran out of the house to have more fun. He ran after me & put his arms around me. I was in pain since it was burning outside & I had no shoes on. I went for a walk with me friends Jewels when I came back he asked where we went. He was laying down sideways on the couch & I layed on him sitting upwards, but still on him around his private area(weird place, i know). We played king when I was doing that. Whne we got king we asked each otehr what numbers we had so we wouldn't have to do anything. After we played twister. Both of us were in the same position just in different places. Again, sweating his face so cute, an inch apart, why couldn't I kiss him? It was weird we always act like this when we go out, but when we got back to school, it was different. He started to give me cute origami things. They made me smile, but why wouldn't he touch me. At the party i slapped hsi arse & he gave me a hug around my waist, at school i slapped hsi arse & he asked
why am i the one getting slapped for?" what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment