Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ouch....You hit your head?


"ARGGHHH!!!EVERYTHINGS SPINNING!!" "OMG!Are you okay? What happened?" "Hey Jar was slapping him across the head & the door came that the same time." "Come on, lets just walk." "It feels like everything is shaking." -I held his arm so he wouldn't walk like he was drunk.- -I guide him to a chair- -I buy a super cold drink- "Here - handing Ice Tea to him-" "Ehhh....no thanks." "Dude, put it on your forehead, the swelling should go down, it'll feel better." "OHH!!Right.-puts drink on forehead-" "-Put drink down- I can't hold it up any longer." "-sigh- Here -Holds drink sitting beside him for a while-" "Lets go." "Okayy" I did this for him, what the hell? SRSLY! I'm the onlyperson who cared enough to do anything about what happened, to help you. You ditch me for your ex. Don't you see? SHE'S YOUR EX FOR A REASON!!SHE DUMPED YOU!! ); Stop thinking stop only haven't Chinky thought, try some Kinky thoughts. I mean, I'm the only one you'll get anytime soon. Why not try it. Why am I so mad at you? I can't help it, but I can't stay mad at you. I could never.

No comments:

Post a Comment