Thursday, July 1, 2010

Surguryy

"Hunny, just breathe in the air." -COUGH- -COUGH- "I know it smells funny, but breathe it in slowly." Everything blacked out & I woke up to some strange person's voice telling me to open my mouth. Only pure pitch black, sounds coming from all round, people talking to one another. The pain of my whole body, aching, just aching in pain. Needles suck in places I don't remember were there before. I tried to open my eyes, but I was in to much pain, it was too much work. Coughing, Coughing, harder & harder. Everytime I coughed I could taste the gas they made me smell. I forced myself to finally open my eyes. Where was I? I don't remember how I got here. All I remembered was the surgine. I just had lip sugury to remove a lip tumor, it didn't cause cancer, but it was still ugly. It had gotten bigger. Now my lip was huge & horrid. The blood, the pain, the meds. This happened on June 30th. I'm still hungry, I haven't eaten since my friend Jewels & I ate at McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment