Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FML - Entry Two

Bad day, srsly bad day...LOL "badday". Well like I was saying, my bag was like 15 pounds so I carried it to school in the rain. When I got to school I was going to the girls washroom when I heard someone & I turned, I turned back & smacked my forehead into the 2 inch thick wooden door. I sat there in major pain for a good 3 minutes then got up & saw Lissa. Lissa then says "MOST RANDOMEST SHIT EVER." I ask her if she remembers he user for the computers, she gave it to me. I went for the computer, but every computer I touched said "no signal" or I woudl restart it & it said it didn't work. I got upstairs, the guy I like, with his ex agian. Science class, I got called down to Guidance. I came back two minutes later, the door was locked & I stood outside for about 20 minutes. I knocked the door one last time, & he finally opened when I sat on the floor. I quickly scrabbled to my feet to walk in. Whole class laughed. In history class there was no teacher & when I was just about to skip, a teacher comes. When I get out of clas, I wait for Ry & the guy I like to get out of class so they'll buy lunch with me. They both left me. >3> When I came back to eat my lunch with my friends, I asked that guy if he wanted to eat pho after our history exam. I got so rejected. I felt a burn after he said no. It wasn't even on a date. In woodshop, I got the biggest headache. Everyone kept on asking stupid questions. Gym, I cried a little, forehead hurt. Aussie guy told me to turn taht frown upsidedown & have me a high five. It was cute but, not in the mood. Also, according to Jewels, Stephie, which uis his ex, have him a hug. FML!FML!FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment