Monday, June 7, 2010

Ohh ouch, Achy Breaky Hearts );


Me;...shiz, i'm trying to keep him out of my head
Elaine; alissa we both know thats nto gonna happen
Me; i know ;___; ); you know, those words made me heart ache, pretty badly surpirsing to me
Elaine; my words?
Me; the ones you just said
Elaine; well deal with it alissa. you can still hsng witt him now as friends but seretly inside crushing on him
Me; yeahh i know, but erghh... i'll deal with that later after high school
i'll never have to see him agian
Elaine; yea
Me; i don't want to deal with that now
just let me be happy for now, because it hurts to think of him not liking me to much, let it die down first

... why did this convo with Elaine, Ken's girlfriend hurt me so much? I mean we ARE talknig about her exboyfriend, but god. Teenagers are just suppose to cry, feel hurt for a while & find a new person. Why does it hurt so much for people to tell me I can't have him? GOD!Maybe I do need to get over him. :| -sigh- I hope I didn't really fall inlove with him. That woudl really suck. Loving him, but never getting him, the marrying someone else & we'll never be together. I'll have to live with the average Joe. True love burns the deepest, but I guess will also leave the depest scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment