Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Get over him, It's only High school


I am SICK & TIRED of everyone telling me to "get over him, it's not gonna happen." or "it's only high school, you'll find better guys in university." Firstly, it's not my fault I can't get over him. I fell to hard. I'm sorry. I tried over & over to get over him, but I can't. He's always in my head. Every thought, word, person, thing, remind me of him. I feel butterflies, feel like barfing, breathe rapidly, & almost pass out when I see he's on msn. I double click his name & just stare hoping that he'll be the first one to message me. When he isn't I always scroll up & down waiting for him go go online, spending hours doing that or ranting about him. You think I can get over that? I'd love too. Who am I kidding, I can't even say I'd love too since I like him that much. Why are you telling me to get over him? Nothing's gonna happen, huh? How do you know? I know he only likeazns, but even his friends think there are sparks & somethings going on. It's jjust he's never dated a normal, non-azn girl. Everyone who says that ethier got there heart broke recently or already has someone. His ex-girlfriend got mad at me for rbinging him up so much. So told heit'll never happen, stop dreaming. I've been told things like that all my life, why should I? Screw them, I'll still try, with the few people who think it might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment