Thursday, June 3, 2010

blogs...

I was looking up piercings when I stubbled upon this blog (http://xemox-xbabyx.xanga.com/?uni47224420-direction=p&uni47224420-nextdate=7%2F29%2F2009+9%3A31%3A34.727). I could relate to this girl. I found her blog was intresting. I felt sad, but happy to read it. It was refreshing. I was kind of wondering about different things after that. New hair cut, am I really fat, does he even like me as a friend? Today wasn't a good day for me either so it conforted me. That guy I really do like, he was beign a douche & I swear he was have his guy period. WHATEVER! (That's notreally how I feel about that). I couldn't print out a part of my big project. Everyone made me feel like they didn't care, unless it was Annie or Mickey. I felt so sad. I had mhim this origami piano, he just left it on the floor & stepped on it. A tear shed so I just let it fall instead of let anyone notice. -sigh- It's just everyone was beign a douche bag today. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment