Friday, June 4, 2010

FML - Entry One

Let me just say Eff my Life. ): Now a days guys get their guy periods, teachers get pissed off, parents are douche bags. What happened to the hardcore people I knew last month? Today sucked so badly, I couldn't cry or smile or give off one facial expresstion that was real. The one person who makes me feel like no guy I've met before could make me so secure, & all the questions I'm asking in my head like are yuo the one should I really trust made me feel like barfing today. He wasn't there in the morning because he skipped to sleep in. I saw hi mat lunch when he just came, no words were spoken out of his smooth lips. My stomach flipped over & over as a walked past him feeling like something was missing today. Not one word did he say to me this whole day. This girl, it was his exgirlfriend. She dumped him because she never really liked him & she got annoyed, he's been with her for that past 3 days. Is he ingnoring me for her? That slut? He's being a douche to me. Why? I care SOO much about him, & on monday & tuesday he made me origami to make me smile. The next day I made him an origami piano. He left it on the floor & stepped on it as he left. I had a major project due today. I didn't print out my part, my science teacher kicked out one of my parners, we were unprepared with out the other person & had to wing it.ERGHH!Today's a stupid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment