Monday, June 7, 2010

He talked to me..??


This morning after so long he talked to me in his sweetly voice he usually does. After 5 days I was beginning to feel like he never wanted to talk to me agian. What's with me? Being so needy from a boy. -sigh- I'm just a stupid teenager I guess. Crazy about my love life...I guess if I was guys & he was a girl, I'd be a horny guys for him...her....WHATEVER! This morning, there is always a space beside me & Chrisy, where he sits. He sat there agian today after a few days of keeping away from me. When I said hi, he gave me "the stare". It's extremely scary. The whole time, I could smell, that beautiful smell of him. Annie thinks he smells funny, I think he smells hot... x) I'm lame. We ended up talking about pubic hair & peircing later. I had this convo with his ex, Elaine on Saterday. She told me he kisses sloppy. Maybe it's jsut me, but I think it's sexy when guys kiss taht way. I bothers me when tehy kiss to neat, or are scared to do anything more then a basic kiss. It bothers me taht a guy has no balls to take the lead & TRY to make out. That all reminds me of my ex. -shivers- Why do I seem to want him so much? I have him, almost, but I want him more.This makes me sound horny, I swear I'm not. It's just I'm so into him. I've never liked anyone this much, this long. (I was in science class when I wrote everything before.) At lunch, we walked together & he gave me this hus with his face was in my chest. It's the first time ever since he's taller. I liked it. I'M NOT HORNY! ); Anyways, he held my arm as we walked downstairs. I hung out by his class before I was late for mine. He didn't tell me to go to class for once. We joked around. Someone kicked him in his butthole. I laughed, he laughed. His smell, so sweet. I want to lick him when I smell him. (Not horny >3>)We talked about how fat we were when we were kids. He said "You told me I was cute, you liked me." I nearly blushed infront of him when he said that. His arms are so warm. I could fall asleep for eternity in his arms. God, what's with me & him? I dance with tears in my eyes when I think about him liking someone else. I had to skipped last period so I didn't see him after school. I wish a was fading because this makes me feel broke inside. ERGHH! I almost forgot about the major pain I had this morning at like 2 am for nearly two hours. It hurt when I moved at all. Sometimes it hurt even when I breathed. It felt like someone was ripping out my ovaries & stabbing a sharp stick in the holes they ripped out the ovaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment