Wednesday, May 26, 2010

do i....naww...right?

I am sixteen years old. I like this boy. I made a rant on him yestarday. Well today, I didn't see him in the morning. I got mad at his second period teacher because he keeps on kicking me out of his class even when I make my friends go to class because he's overly rude & a douche. I saw him sitting two rows behind me during this thing. I'm not even At lunch I came to sit, my friedn asked me to go out & I did. I spent 5 minutes with him before he went into English. He told me to go to class, but I asked if I could skip class with him because it's too hot outside (31 degrees) to do gym. He told me no & pushed me away. The WHOLE day I felt like I did something wrong. I know this is weird but the first song I hear in the morning tells how my whole day will be like. I heard Teardrops on my guitar-T.Swift. I felt like he was paying attentino to someone else the whole day. Even when he wasn't their I felt that way. Everything in my life reminds me of him. Do I love him? My vest smelt like him, I smelt it the whole day to make me feel better. I feel creepy saying that, but yeah. Oh well, I'll find out one day. After I become my nerdy/bad girl/emo/scene/sporty cheerleader next year. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment