Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Around you.

Around you,
I can't do anything right, unless it's turning red. Your lips are so sweet, so shapely. Your back is curved & sculpted like Michael Angelo made it himself. Do you know how much you really mean to me? Your butox, so round, so supple. My mouth waters looking at you. That's what I think of you. Your arms are beautifully, muscular looking, but not overly. The butterflies in my stomach are caused by you just talking in your chime like voice. I wish I could have you all to myself. Your stubble is prickled with only a few reasons of why I feel this way. i never had a fetish for stubble, before you. What you've got boy is hard to find, I think about it all the time. Your scent is so different from the other boy's bodies. Yours is deliciously sweetening. I bite my lips to help it from smiling. Your light skin is so softly made. I wish I had it. Your clothing makes me feel normal. Your always do, but always don't. Your hands, make mine feel different but normal, like how you feel about your own. Our personalities are like two pieces of a lost treasure, but I seem to treasure you as much as I could. I always try to. You aren't mine, but I do want you. I only show who I really am when I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment