Sunday, April 18, 2010

Major Pains


HOLY!! I'm having like the biggest period pains everr. You know it's funny, girls at my school fear tampons. I used them when i had swimming in gym, i think it's alot better then pads. Pads give you diaper rash. Not kidding, it can. Ohh & the new "U tampons" but Kotex are godly. <33LAWLZ!The eff? I'm talking about tampons beign godly when my ovries are bleeding in pain. I wanan die from the pain. You know Jacques is very matures about me using tampons. I know, the hell? Once, a pack feel on him while he waited for me by my locker & her just gave me like "you should put this in the garbage look". Well, talking about him...a few days ago, I poured water all over him. I won't lie.(I never lie)I had a very strong attraction to him when he was wet. Sorry. >__> Anyways, The tampon back also fell on Bani, he freaked out. He jumped pretty high. Last year, when i used pads, i had a pad fight with Near, Jacques & Bani. They acted like a girly girl with bugs.Near got the pad stuck on his shoulder, it was so funny. -burp- LAWLZ!Sorry, I was "IBB" because of dinner. Shrimps & rice. Hmm...I'm so proud of my best friend. He grew up with out me, he fell in love. I'm a little jealous the person he loves loves him back, but I'm proud for him, I love him, & I'm happy about this. ...I love how this was about pain, but now i'm talking about being happy. It's because "me & my period, were like this". I'm lame, I know. I kind of what the Samsung Galaxy, in white. It's really hot. Okayy, i'm done blogging. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment