Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sewpa Keen & Spideyyy Bahh

So I had this WEIRD dream. It involved my best friend Annie & Ken. Also Jaques. So once Ken, Jaques & I had this convo about "what's the difference between spiderman & superman" & only my fobby big brother/best friend would ask that. I don't blame him. He was being my best friend, he wanted me & Jaques to talk because I liked him. Jaques didn't like me back. ): So kayy. Anyways, yestarday I had this dream. Ken was Sewpa Keen. While Jaques was Spidey Boy, but my friend Janchu calls him Spider Bar. I told her about that. x) Anyways, continuing the story. Annie was superman's girlfriend & they MADE OUT IN MY DREAM!!It was nasty, &&& Ken has his girl, Elaine. Then there was Jaques, he did that upsidedown kiss in the rain, TOO ME!It was a hot steamy kiss. But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment