Friday, April 23, 2010

Lonely Birthday...?

My group of friends is HUGE, like 20-30 people. It's almost my birthday. I'm turning 16. Oldie. =P I invited like, ALL of my friends, only two are going FOR SURE. Burned, right? Yeahh... My guys friends all said their busy. One of my guy friends has extremely strick parents, I like him. He can't go. Sad much. I felt bad, I knew he did. He didn't want to make me feel bad so he gave his reason to my other friend of why he couldn't come. He spoke in viet/english. -sigh- I guess the valiant knight can't always make things better. Some how he always does, even when he isn't there. So my friend's Jan & Jewels are the only ones who can go, for sure. Sadly. Everyone else has a birthday or soemthing else. I can't help feel so sad that they can't go. It's kind of an icey feeling left that I know they can't come. I want to change my name. Not change, change, but like make a nickname, "Liz". Maybe everyone will remember Liz's birthday & come with her. Whatever. It'll be better on my real birthday...I hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment