Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Valiant Knight

Dear Valiant Knight,
You know this, & I know you know this but I love you. Your armor isn't broken by love, I've learnt, I understand. I know how you feel. I couldn't ethier until I met you. Nothing can make it into your heart because of the armor of scars you put up from all the hurt you've already felt. I hoped just once you'd let me in. You didn't. I tried for you to get someone else into your heart, they hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm in love for what you are, I hate so much yet, all I hate on you is beautiful, wonderful, I want you. Why can't I have you? Only because you can't look past my eyes & family name? Is that it? Look past, I beg of youl ook past. I'm alot more then you see. I'd do anything for you because your an addiction with everything you'll do. Your lips, make my heart quiver knowing I can't have them. What do you want? Tell me what you want. Is it my heart? Darling, you've had it on a plater. Look past my eyes, so your tender lips may touch mine for once. Is it fair Snow White's Prince Charming came looking for her, yet when I can't even get my Valiant Knight. Your voice is so sweet, like the nightengale's, I love it, I love you,
The Lonely Dragon Princess

I felt sad yestarday in the afternoon & I wrote this..

No comments:

Post a Comment