Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday Post?

I haven't been on for a while. Most because one I'm busy, two my inter is down/virus. x) Fail, right? For my birthday it was a pretty hardcore day. So fun. Morning was normal. Kira gave me hers & Annie's present. Death Note t-shirt. <3 Shawnie gave me make up & stuff from Faces. Her dad works there. Janchu & Lissa tried to get us out of our test by telling our douch bag teacher it's my birthday. Totally didn't work. =__= In history my hawt student teacher KNEW it was my birthday & so did my teacher. I freaked out because, seriously, it's kind of creepy. At lunch my friends all said happy birthday & stuff. Some of them went missing. Turns out they made me a cake shaped in Hello Kitty's head. Tasted so good. <33In woodshop I went to go wash my face from the cake they put on it. I walk into my woodshop class. All I hear is them singing an off tune happy birthday. It was sweet. In gym, everyone just said happy birthday. In the end of the day, the whoel thing was completed by a hug from my crush. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment