Tuesday, April 27, 2010

you...with HER!?!?

Are you dating her? No ofcourse not. Why do you spend every moment with her? You don't like younger girls...atleast thats what you told me, told us. Do you like her? Does she like you? I've never seen you go to class late, but I saw you go late with her. She's my friends, she was so nice. Why? I hope she only likes you. Maybe it's just that your sister is friends with her. I hope. I mean likeshe's cool & all, but do you like..her? Maybe she's just a family friend. he. I hope. I never told you this, but the only thing I do right around you is turn red. I can't act like a normal person around you. I just always wanted to impress you. Everytime my turn up my music, I don't hear the music, I hear you, your foot steps, your breath. I've always wanted to be normal around you, but I can't help it. I can't sy anyting flirty, or say something nice. I can only insult, degrade, demote. Why? I really like you, I really do. I feel pressure in my body next to you. Everytime I see you, I really to get a glow in my face. My friends all like you. I'm different from all the others who hurt you. I likeyou the way you are. I really do. I wouldn't want to change you. Your perfect. My body throbs when I talk to you, when I breath you, when I hear you. Places ache like no tomorrow when our bare skin touchs. Why do I feel like this? Why are you with her now? Did you replace me with her? Can't you see, I like you & in a different way she does, in a different way everyone does. I feel faint beside you. You make me laugh so hard with something so simple. What's wrong with me? It's disgusting, How much I like. God, I hate it. I wanna kill you. But I won't. I like you. More then you know, more then they know, more then I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment