Sunday, July 18, 2010

Skin & Bones

I lock the door, turn on the water. Bury that sound, so no one hears anything anymore. Mirrors lie to me, tell me you can see, maybe you won't be able to recognize me now. I know you can feel, all the things you steal & you're taking, you're taking it. Feeling so easy. Make me skin and bones. I'm always on my knees for you. You break like it's even. When you're leaving & thin, where the hell have you been? Well sometimes it burns, Baby I'll wash it out. It all look so big. Never mind, I don't feel anything. It only hurt a bit. I STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT! & I think you won't be able to recognize me now. It's easier to quit, but it's harder to admit & you're pushing me, YOU'RE FUCKING PUSHING ME! Feeling so easy. Make me skin and bones. I'm always on my knees for you. You break like it's even. When you're leaving & thin, where the hell have you been? Cause you always win, you always win. Laughin' like it works, bleeding like it don't hurt, knock you off your feet. Even if you need me
Tear you apart, and I hate how I need you. Feeling too easy make me skin and bones. I'm always on my knees for you. Break like its even. When your faking, it's too fucking easy, make me skin & bones.
I'm always on my knees for you. Break like it's even. When you're leaving & thin, where the hell have you been cause you always win, and you always win, you always win. 

1 comment:

  1. Is this a song? Well whatever it is, Eliza, you can talk to me about it... :(

    ReplyDelete