Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kare Kano

Kare Kano, it's this manga I like. I borrowed two books from my friend & I forgot to give them back to her before we went on summer vacation. I was reading it & it made me feel so bad. It's book 11 & 15, it reminded me of Brett & his rants. Lately, I've been seeing people who look like him. I freak out & turn away from them. I've seen 3 in the past two days. I don't want to go back to school anymore. I'm scared of what might happen if he sees me. What if he hits me? He was so angry & he'd fight me trying to get answers. I tried to forgot so badly, SO very badly, but I just couldn't. It's like I'm seeing him everywhere. I feel like shit lately. I feel so angry & tired. The only good thing that's come out ofr my summer is the new sweater I bought & the part of me that feels smarter.

1 comment:

  1. Forget him, he's stupid and you're much, much, MUCHHH smarter. Stop thinking about him, he's not worth your time!

    ReplyDelete