Thursday, July 8, 2010

Grades (Grade school)

So I picked a girl friend from each grade.
One) Rain, she was so funny & was my best friend, she introduced me to Four. We had SOO many memories. She was my first sister. Stellar girl. (Y) I don't remember much.
Two) Leena, I still know her to this day & we hang out TONS! Even with her height she's still one of the coolest people I know. She's so funny when she insults someone. Her jokes are so good. When she gets mad, she'll kick your arse. She loves facebook, gaia & I think zuup. Not sure. I love going to her house, because we spend the best times together, liek my birthday. <3 Three) the time i had no friends besides Rain & Leena Four) MADDIE!!My first bisexual friend, ever. <3 She's a perv, but she's so funny. x) She also has those tiems when she cries & calls me just to talk. ): I hope I make her feel better. It woudl be better in real life so she could she this BEATIFUL face of mine. I joke, I joke. =PBut I have known her for a while. I don't remember it but Rain told me she introduced us to each other. Mehh...Who needs memories from then when you can make new ones now. Five) ...o____o I don't remember ONE thing from grade five.

8 comments:

  1. cute :) is four the one who had a little lamb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, four is the one who had a little lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this four person sounds hot :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh yeahh babby. She's so hot with her Dora haircut. (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL The Kids Love Dora xDD if she's a pedo (i bet she is) then she'll enjoy the time with the kids hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and the Rain girl sounds like a very VERY special person to you and Maddie :0

    ReplyDelete