Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ouui

So I like my friend. Ouui. More like I love this one friends. It's a boy.Were really close. I mean like were best friends, known each other forever type of close, even if we've only known each otehr for the past two years. We tell each other EVERYTHING. He's liek the only person who knows my real name. We make each other feel right. Why doesn't he ask me out, you might wonder. Well, he's being a couche bag by not giving me a chance becauseI'm not asian. I've never todl him, but he knew i liked him last year. I feel like the song "You belong with me" is the story of OUR story. Maybe I'm just beign stupid by liking him, but he's cute, funny, sweet, just right. When something happens that otehr people would be grossed out by, we laugh. Like once my legs were lying on him & I feel this hardness. So I'm like "wow, your abs are really hard...." & he pushes my legs off. I realized it was a boner & I just laugh. I didn't tell anyone. This other time my skinnies ripped in the middle. I told him. He made me feel better by tellnig this story about him farting in class. He makes me feel better but when something happens. It hurts me to tell him. Like when I stole. I cried for 10 minutes before I coudl finally tell him. He wiped the tears off my lashes, hugged tightly, & whispered everything I needed to hear. He's teh only one I can ever let touch me. He touches my legs. When i sat on him he rubbed my thighs. & touched my skin. I got goose bumps when he did that. I just told him I was cold. Once we went on a trip. He sat beside me whispering in my earall the things I wanted to hear. (Not dirty, funny) The people behind us told us to stop making out. We both laughed. Later I got cold & he gave me his jacket. I was to short to reach a flower so he got it for me & put it in my hair. Yet, he doesn't like me? Why not? I felt him sweating but I want to be sweating with him. Which we sat beside each other extremely closely. I never think gave with tank tops are hot. This morning he had a dress shirt, opened. He had a wifebeater, sweaty. I found it so hot. I just wanted to kiss him. I couldn't help look. He looks at my chest & touches my legs. If he does all of this that points to something, why is it csoemthing else?

No comments:

Post a Comment