Saturday, March 20, 2010

This Land makes me wonder.

Soo, "this land" is my school, my life. My school is nicee, i guess. Well, for the beginning, I do the whole scene/emo style. I don't know how but i do. My best friend had t move to Brampton because he got kicked out & now lives with foster parents. D; This was about a month+half ago. :I So kayy. I can't really dress up at school because of the uniform, but some how I have this scene-ish shine that pops in. I have to wear black pants & a white dress shirt with a crest. So I wear tights & skinnies. :D Bright coloured t-shirts under. Beads & bows all the way. My hair is kind of like scene hair. It's a little volume-ize. the normal type. (: My make up isn't really dark, it's just a thin bit of eyeliner to accent my grey eyes. My face isn't pale from naturalness. I'm sick so it's pale. NO, I DON'T HAVE CANCER!! XD GOSH!I bet you wish i did. LAWLZ! uhmm..well, if you need advice on getting introuble like stealing, boys, low grades, & stuff, trust me, my friends or me have experiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment