Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dreams & Stuff

My friend author of "Chinky Thoughts" had a dream, that scared her. She was being chased by a horse then got PUSHED into the water to save her from the horse, which btw; she's scared of both. Then our friend Dian was making with G-Dragon from Big Bang. I had a dream where I was at my normal hang out with Cherry, June, & Julews. My friend Jaques came & we played dress up as a girl with him. He was like " Torcher!Why do I always have to go with this Torcher!?!?" & I'm like " Well I haven't done this since..." (since my best friend left), then I didn't finsh, my eyes got watery, & I had a panic attack. I felt someone's throbbing yummu lips on mine. I kissed them, they kiss me back...I poened my eyes. IT WAS JAQUES!??!O___e OHH GOSH!!. I told Jaques today about me & being bi. He supported it. (: Nice friend. No wonder I named him my big sis. It was weird after that dream >w< but the kiss was hot. I faked being sick in woodshop so I wouldn't have to do work. Hmm... I think I'll have fun with school now, I just need...my best friend D;

No comments:

Post a Comment