Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shakespeare..?

I could never really understand why movies were so unreal. I now realize it's just to make you feel better about yourself, give you hope. Today I watched A midsummer night's dream (yes, the play by W.S.) Helena is a crazy inlove head over heels due to Demetrius which "loves" Hermia, but Hermia is inlove with another, by the name of Lysander which is his true love. I myself am currently in a sitch like this. Helena woudl be me, with that guy...-cough- Annie would be Hermia & Lysander would be Ry....sadly, Ry doesn't like Annie so it's kind of not like the movie. But the movie did give me hope for both Annie & I. In the end of the movie Lysander FINALLY fell inlove with Helena, the crazy one. I hope it does happen & that Ry likes her. If not all hope is lost & I'll become Ophelia then die.

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't be even putting your faith in movies =_= Ry is not going to end up with her. No. It'll be just wrong and depressing.

    ReplyDelete