Saturday, July 24, 2010

Maybe he doesn't care..

Today I was talking to Annie & we were talking about guys, since I went to the mall. She todl me "he who shall not be named" was online & i'm like "i was watching a movie today & the main dude was named _____", then she said "LOL he's on now go talk to him" & i'm like "who?". She says "____" & i'm like "he's online? great, he prolly blocked me. come to think of it i wonder if he's mad at me". She replies "?he's the ____ slow replys guy". At first I thought he blocked me, but then turns out, he really got a new email. He added everyone, BUT me. The sting of a stinking heart. He either doesn't care at all for me or he does TRULY & HOPELESSLY likes Annie. ... 

  .....Earlier today, I was also wearing a new pair of shorts. I look down at my leg & see old scars on my leg, does nobody else see them. I see only scares & bruises all over my body that never really went away. Theres this blue bruise on the side of my right eye when my sister smashed the door into my face. Nobody else sees all these little flaw. I guess, maybe I just worry to much.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to correct your grammer :0 but instead of flaws, isnt it more like emotional impact? And wow o_o -- im surprised at the 'not adding you' part.
    Why do you even consider him your best friend anyways? hes a douche ._. no offence, cuz you can say the same about Shane since he's MY best friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not my best friend o__o He's the guy I likeH

    ReplyDelete